Tuesday 2 October 2012

MOBIUS Gallery Items

I like to work with wood and I was invited to put some items into a small gallery called MOBIUS on the Main Street in Picton, Prince Edward County.

The first two photos are a wooden container that I made as a gift and can be used for storage or insert a milk carton and use it as a vase. Dimensions are approximately 4" square at the base and 13" tall.


Above is a dry flower vase approximately 4" square at the base and 13" tall. It is made of cedar and finished with beeswax.


These two small bud vases include a class insert.


This five foot bench is made of Western Red Cedar and finished so that it is suitable for either indoor or outdoor use.  Dimensions:    5' wide x 18" wide x 18" high





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Prince Edward County, Ontario, Canada
Before retiring I spent 25 years in the computer industry and another 18 years with my own business as an independent sales rep and a distributor in the cycling industry. I have two grown daughters, two beautiful grandchildren and still live with my first wife. I have always enjoyed woodworking and I have designed and built furniture, both indoor and outdoor. I have done extensive renovations, both interior and landscape. My sister and brother were both graduates of OCA (Ontario College of Art) and my daughter graduated from Sheridan College graphic arts program. I just go with what I learned from osmosis and observation. I enjoy craft beer, Italian food, and ice cream.